Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Aussies Die Laughing

Two Australians are dead after falling unconscious in a car with the windows up and a canister marked nitrous oxide - known as laughing gas - in the boot. One of them, a 38-year-old man, died on Sunday and a 23-year-old woman later died on Monday evening. Sydney Police found what they believed were more cylinders of laughing gas at the home of one of the occupants of the car. A Housemate said the group had been out all night at a club before they were found. The case has prompted warnings about the dangers of abusing nitrous oxide, a general anaesthetic.
Is just me or does it sound like a hit! Still, I almost died watching Anchorman: The Legend Of Ron Burgundy so I know how they felt. Poor bastards!

6 comments:

Conspiracy Nut said...

Sounds like a Covert Military Operation to me

sith apologist said...

Sounds like a mysterious 'abuse' of the Dark Side to me

Anonymous said...

sounds like they died laughing to me....

MArk

sith apologist said...

it was set up to look like that, don't be naive!

Lance Corprol Dotmatrix1.1 said...

Friends, it's an all too easy thing to happen these days.
Why, it reminds me of the time I banged my little toe off the bed one morning before work.
Actually it doesn't.

sith apologist said...

what we have to remember is ... they're aussies. they had it coming.
banging their toes, death by 'force grip', it all adds up to the same thing!